Re: [Amc-list] Adding up the receipts, ouch!

Re: [Amc-list] Adding up the receipts, ouch!

I do like it, enjoy driving it, and will keep it. It's come a long way
from a siezed engine and frozen brakes. Couldn't even roll it. I
talked about it before, but I think I'll simply make a priority list
and tackle it bit by bit.

My son and I were talking about what we've learned working on the car.
We wouldn't have learned that if we picked up a good condition driver.
So maybe I'll pop those costs in the "Education" category (just
kidding).