Re: [Amc-list] fuse box

gorhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Im new so here goes.Does 1961 Rambler station wagon have a fuse box.If so where is it.Thanks in advance.

Dunno if 61 has a separate fusepanel, or if they're scattered all about
as they are in order cars, and the Americans. Whatsa problem?

If you don't have a 1961 Technical Service Manual, you really should
invest in one, even a ratty old copy. It's a lifesaver!!! It will belike
having a new car, with that thing.