Re: [Amc-list] Replacing dashboard light?

Re: [Amc-list] Replacing dashboard light?

Well, replacing the bulb was extremely simple. Dashboard light still
isn't working, though. I turn on the headlights, turn the dimmer
switch counterclockwise and clockwise - and the dashboard light does
not come on.

I noticed that the dome light comes one when I open the door, but does
not come on when I turn the headlight switch all the way
counterclockwise - I think it's supposed to.

Anyway - light is replaced. Still doesn't work. Wondering if it's the
headlight switch. Time to read the TSM.