[Amc-list] Replacing dashboard light?

Okay, my dashboard light isn't working. These things do work:

Oil pressure light
Alternator light
Turn signal indicator lights
High beam indicator light

My headlights, taillights, turn signals, brake lights, license plate
lights and dome light all work. Backup lights don't - I replaced the
lights, still no joy. Will mess with them later.

So, I'm thinking it's probably just a light behind the dash somewhere.
How do I figure which light is for the speedometer / dashboard? How do
I get at it? I don't have to do anything goofy like remove the
dashboard, do I?

I don't think any fuses are just for the dashboard alone from reading the TSM.