Re: [Amc-list] Honest Charly's Speed Shop

Re: [Amc-list] Honest Charly's Speed Shop

Rock Auto has always treated me well and personally too.
I have comunicated with Jim Taylor one of the owners quite few times.
Returns have been handled well and with mis shipments they cross shipped with no problem.
I once got a GM window switch in the correct box for my Altimas P/Windows. They fixed it and issued me a 10% code instead of the normal 5% code.

Being a drop shipper does not mean being bad.
It can be done poorly as it  sounds like whomever is running Honest Charleys is doing.
In this day and age there is no reason not to be able to quote shipping charges.
Quote high if you have to, but be up front about it!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>