Re: [Amc-list] Javelin/AMX rear seat arm rests

Re: [Amc-list] Javelin/AMX rear seat arm rests

Actually, now that you mention it, it was on the passenger side.  But if I
remember correctly, when I took the arm rests out and cleaned them, I think
the ash tray comes right out and can go on either side.

Jeff Bohler
St Louis, Mo
70 Javelin, 390, 4-speed

             "Armand Eshleman"
             <aje1@frontiernet
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and
             amc-list-bounces@         fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             amc-list.com                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/09/2008 07:34          Re: [Amc-list] Javelin/AMX rear
             AM                        seat arm rests

             Please respond to
               "AMC/Rambler
              owners, drivers
                and fans."
             <amc-list@amc-lis
                  t.com>

Thanks for the information Jeff.
Is the ash tray on the passenger side?
It was on the passenger side in the green Javelin.
Armand