Re: [Amc-list] 7 Main Bearing engine into 62 Classic

Re: [Amc-list] 7 Main Bearing engine into 62 Classic

Tom,

The T-14 is a much, much beefier transmission. It is also physically
bigger (and heavier) than the T-96. The easiest way to tell the two
apart is to look at the case. The T-96 has "T-96" (followed by a letter)
cast into it and the T-14 has "T-14" cast into it.

Matt

On 10/8/2008 12:28 PM, Tom Jennings spouted this sage advice:
> The T-14 looks a LOT like the T-96; the T-150 is very large, and
> aluminum. Easy to tell apart.
>
> (The T-14 innards and outwards are almost the same as the T-96; they
> have the same basic design.)

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com