Re: [Amc-list] AMX AC

The Sanden compressor mounts on top unless someone did a mod.

From: Don
Subject: [Amc-list] AMX   AC
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@splatter.wps.com>

After much hemming and hawing, I've decided that I will deviate from the original compressor on my 70 AMX.
Almost all parts are either new or very good condition and I am at the point of having new hoses made up. Although the York pump is all mounted and ready to go, I've decided to go with a Sanden pump mounted low on the drivers side of the engine. I think that's where it goes.
Can anyone out there with a late model Grand Wagoneer, 360 and air, parts car, supply me with the mounts and Sanden compressor?
Does anyone want the York pump with V8 mounts?
Please let me know.
Don