[Amc-list] 1975 Hornet Hatchback & TONS of Parts FOR SALE

[Amc-list] 1975 Hornet Hatchback & TONS of Parts FOR SALE

Hi everyone,

It's been at least ten years since I've been on this list so I'm sure the
population has changed and nobody knows me anymore...

Anyhoo...

I have a green apple 1975 Hornet X Hatchback for sale.  It currently has a
360 in it, but it's locked up solid.  It has AMX interior pieces in it, but
about the only decent pieces left are the back seat and most of the dash.  I
*believe* it has the high compression heads on the engine, as well as HEI.

I'm looking for someone to take it off my hands for $600.  It's located near
Dallas, TX.  I'll be washing it down, cleaning it out, and getting some
pictures of it at some point this week for anyone who's interested in seeing
it.  I *do* have some pictures online of it, but they were taken five or six
years ago when I was actually driving it.  (Taken on the day the engine went
blooey...)

I have a shed FULL of AMC parts, mostly Hornet stuff, that I'm looking to
rid myself of soon, too.  As I pull it out I'll list it on here for
everyone.

In the pile are a couple of 401 cranks and rods and some questionable
blocks.  Also some Hornet AMX wheelwell flares.

If you're local and have a truck or a trailer.. I can set you up!

Thanks everyone,
Jamie