Re: [Amc-list] We burned our fair share of 87 today, woohoo!!!

Re: [Amc-list] We burned our fair share of 87 today, woohoo!!!

On 10/5/2008 3:29 PM, Bruce Griffis spouted this sage advice:
> So, my oldest son and I looked at it. Thought about going for a nice
> long length and making it pretty. Then thought about just running it,
> hooking it up and driving. Pretty lost out. We went straight up and
> over, then a turn to the carb.
>
> How'd it work? We put in a good bunch of miles on back roads. The car
> cruised along with no problems whatsoever. Up the hills, down the
> hills, hitting the brakes (still a slight pull), just running around.
> Very good driveability on 35-50MPH roads.

Good to hear! It's always nice to get something back on the road.

The brakes pulling may just be an adjustment issue. Make some more quick
stops in reverse and see if the problem goes away.

Matt
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH