Re: [Amc-list] I hate to say it...

Ya know - the '67 Rebel 232 wagon is on my list of stylin' cars! After
my American is up and running well, I might go hunting for a Rebel or
Matador wagon (Rebel - pre-smog!!!!).

Yep, a Rebel wagon, a small tent camper, a fishing rod, a kayak and my kids.

Well, back to work on the American. If I put the fuel pump in right, I
hope to have it running again today. The arm looked the same as the
one I took off, and it isn't making weird noises in the pump area - so
I'm hoping the fuel pump pumps fuel!

As far as your Rebel Wagon? The 5.7 liter hemi would be so cool!
Whatever fits your budget and makes you happy is good.