Re: [Amc-list] So - how do you adjust valve lash hot and running?

Re: [Amc-list] So - how do you adjust valve lash hot and running?

Yeah, I know the feeling!
I just did, redid my calendar and it is depressing!
Work, work, work, interspersed with days off tied up by family commitments.
I swear I see times and dates penciled in simply stating "time wasted in pain" too!
  I do not know WTF is up with my shoulder, but I would do just about anything you can think of to go back to July 15 of 2006 and say "sorry boys I'm too tired and I'm just gong to hangout here at the cabin and rest!"
  This is hard for me to believe. I would swear that today the pain is every bit as bad as the worst it was BEFORE the last surgery.
   I am ready to scream. Work and home needs are pressing too.

Ah, ain't life grand???

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV