[Amc-list] What do you do with your weenie after dark??? or weenie repor

[Amc-list] What do you do with your weenie after dark??? or weenie report continued

worked on the weenie until almost 10 pm again tonight.

All of the A/C parts are now loose from weenies grasp.

The interior is gutted save for the wiring harness, fuse panel and steering
column/wheel.
Which reminds me, weenie has a rim blow steering wheel that probably isn't
fixable, however
that cute center section with the AMC target looks pretty darn good for some
reason.
I believe that is one of the items that will be listed on ebay. Maybe I'll
hang onto the wheel
anyway. I could probably experiment with this wheel and learn how to repair
them.

Went to the fron tof the car after the last of the A/C parts came out.
Removed the radiator
and A/C condenser coil. Noticed that the lower part of the radiator support
wasn't parallel
with the upper radiator support........some dolt hooked a chain to the lower
part and pulled it apart
a good three inches or more.......looks repairable though......hmmmmm Trans
Am clone ??

Took the power steering pump off the engine as well as the compresser and
the alternator, getting
the engine ready for removal. Letting the iron warner automatic partially
drain through the coolant
lines into the bottom half of a five gallon bucket.

Darn u bolts for the driveshaft are frozen into the axle input yoke, gonna
half to deal with that too.

Sure wish weenie was all stripped naked and headed off to the soda
blaster......

Oh well another ffour or five nights of this and maybe a weekend or two and
it should be ready to
get derusted and paint removed.

Maybe I'll just make a giant hose down booth in the garage, and spray the
whole car inside out under neath and everywhere
with citric acid that's been heated u pto about 110 degrees F. That sounds
mor eaffordable than the soda blaster anyway...

Well I'm off to bed to dream about weenie.......aw heck with that, I hope I
dream about the last visit to the tittie bar............
that was way more fun than stripping weenie is..........

AMC ya !!

Armand