Re: [Amc-list] The Green Weenie update or what to do after dark

Re: [Amc-list] The Green Weenie update or what to do after dark

> Flux capacitor, huh, I wonder if I'll ever get the thing back from 1970,
if I send it back in time.........

> That's the flux capacitor.  Takes many gigawatts of power to make it
operate.  Anybody remember how many gigawatts?

Joe can you be more specific please about the cracks, can you please
describe the location you found the cracks?
Like through the bolt hole or right where the ledge meets the mass of the
head or ????

Thanks, Armand

> Good luck on the heads. They are somewhat prone to cracking on the lower
"ledges".  I have had good luck with most 4 of the 6 I have possessed.