Re: [Amc-list] Determining build dates

Thanks to Joe and all the others who responded to my questions.
I found the silver build tag on the drivers door it says 7-70 so I'm
assuming the car was built in July.
I have to crawl under the car to check the casting numbers by the motor
mounts, but the valve cover tag does have the
"N" code and it has a two barrel.
This engine just doesn't look like it's been molested at all. lots of
original do-dads and trinkets on it, like the original throttle cable is
still there and not missing the fine inner piece by the carb.
More news after dark tonight stay posted....................
Armand