Re: [Amc-list] Determining build dates

Tom Benvie has the production numbers for several years of AMC cars.  I think he posted the build data on the AMC forum.  In 1970 there also was a silver label on the door above the AMC data plate.  That tag contained the VIN number of the car and the month and year of production.  I guess that tag is missing on your new greeenie.

Joe Fulton