Re: [Amc-list] Rambler Runs, Revisited (!@!@!!!!$$! T-96)

Oh yeah, one last thing: I dumped the "twin stick" 2nd gear ratio for
the stock, non-TS ratio. What an improvement!

OK, like, 2nd-over is cool? But 2nd-standard is NOT cool, the 2-3 spread
  is simply too broad to be useful. 2nd-over will Impress Your Friends
(if you have any left, after you tell 'em you drive Ramblers) but for
normal driving? it makes it tough to keep up with traffic.

Nash intended 2nd gear to be 1.630, and lo! it is good.