-----------
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:29:21 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

The 1963 195.6OHV has PCV, at least on the 2bbl; I think Joe has PCV on
his 1bbl? He just posted about that and I've already spaced it out. His
is 65 though I think.

My '59 crate motor (I love calling it that) doesn't have side covers,
and I don't recall if the intake trough has the tapped hole. I DOUBT PCV
existed then...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"