Re: [Amc-list] Before and After engine compartment

Re: [Amc-list] Before and After engine compartment

Through 1965 at least PCV valves were only found on the 196s with 2-bbl carb according to the TSMs I have.  The 1-bbl installations had that funky "rebreather" system which pulled crankcase fumes back through the carburetor, like is shown on Bruce's pictures.

Joe Fulton