Re: [Amc-list] Before and After engine compartment

Re: [Amc-list] Before and After engine compartment

Nope, PCV valves started in the early sixties (before 65 at least) here in CA.  1966 was the first year for the air pump type hydrocarbon/NOx controls in CA.

My 65 Rambler also has the 1-bbl with the heated manifold.   I don't think I'll hook it up when I put the engine back in the car.

Joe Fulton