Re: [Amc-list] T-14

" From: Jim Boone <fljab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I have my '67 Rebel Wagon with the stock 232 and a T14.  The T14 was
" added later as originally it had a T96.  I'd like to put in a good
" running 258 I have from a '72.  Will changing over the T14 just require
" the later bellhousing and it should bolt right up?

it should.  the t14 was used up to '76 in hornets and gremlins with
sixes and even 304s.  and as frank says, the later multipattern bells
include a t96/t14 pattern.

the -car- t14 retainer is the tiny t96 size though, not sr4/t4/t5 -
though the -jeep- t14 retainer is!  the jeep version has a completely
different nose, with t86/t15 bolt pattern and long 1 1/8" input as
well, and would bolt to '66-'74 v8 t10 bellhousings.