Re: [Amc-list] Anything into oil

" From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I don't know how to bring AMC into this but there is a company making
" biodiesel fuel in pilot plant quantities right now and the fuel is very
" close to meeting the ASTM specs for jet fuel.

interesting - that means they've fixed the low temperature behavior,
biodiesel's weak point.  pure b100 tends to start forming wax crystals
[congealing] between 20f and 30f depending on the fat/oil used.  this
is why b20 - 20% bio, 80% petro - is common.

amc content: diesel jeeps?  i've noodled up a few possibilities for
cherokees and wranglers using toyota power based on their shared use
of aisin-warner trannies, and mercedes power [straight six!] using the
wrangler rubicon's 6sp stick.