Re: [Amc-list] Anything into oil

I don't know how to bring AMC into this but there is a company making biodiesel fuel in pilot plant quantities right now and the fuel is very close to meeting the ASTM specs for jet fuel.  They expect to meet the spec and have airplanes test flying this stuff soon.  They theoritically can control their costs because of the almost universal feedstocks (almost anything with cellulose) and it doesn't appear to consume great quantities of energy.  But this is all from company "blurbs" so reach for that grain of salt.  It could be part of the solution though and could help stabilize air fares for the long term.   Oh yeah, AMC content:  I am very close to getting the California title for the Mark Donohue Javelin in my back yard.   When I do, it goes on Ebay.