Re: [Amc-list] Trophy Queen

http://v4.fivezeroseven.com/
Link to the forum....
It's mostly a bunch of college age guys and a few gals who are having a lot
of fun with cars and getting together to talk about cars.
They really seem to like both muscle and tuners.

1970 Javelin

I'm looking for anything to do with the A/C, from the coil in front of the
radiator to the box and stuff under the dash, to the controls on the dash
and all the cables hoses, all the stuff. I do have the diffuser that mounts
on the dash.

I'm looking for a ram air,  air cleaner and lid, even just to borrow, I
would place a large refundable deposit on it. I want to copy it in carbon
fiber.

A front bumper, doesn't have to be perfect but not fully twisted please.

A right hand side armrest, if it isn't perfect I may still want it to
experiment on for resto purposes.

Spare upper and lower control arms, front suspension both sides. Want to
beef them up for lowering the car and high speed corner work.

Left and right door interior panels, preferably not in good shape, I need
the metal at the top and the whole panel to use for patterns.

How are we doing so far??

Armand