[Amc-list] Trophy Queen

 Wow,
Had a great weekend.................
Went to Mankato, MN on Saturday.
 www.fivezeroseven.com   Mankato Area Automotive Forum
 guys were putting on their Fall Get Together.
I couldn't make it to the Spring Get Together because I feared bad weather.
Anyway, the 70 Javelin SST took home a trophy for Best Domestic Car of the
Get Together.
There were probably half a dozen or more other cars also in the category.
Many if not all (except for my two sons and the other youngsters from our
hometown) had never seen
or heard of one.
I was real happy.............................
For some strange reason it felt really good to get recognition from the
younger guys...........
All of them are such good people.......
And I'm tellin you if you don't think much of tuner cars you need to go to
one of their shows.........
They have some very impressive machinery.........
Question for you guys????
How many of you know what a Frankenstein motor is??????
I heard the term as related to Honda and Acura products........

Armand

dang it, then it rained on the way home and the Javelin got wet, I spent two
hours cleaning it up and drying things off when we got home, then left the
doors, hood and deck lid open with fans moving air all night, hoping to get
all the moisture out of the nooks and crannies......driving home in the rain
was worth getting the recognition.
Sunday I pulled the back bumper off and removed the two brackets inside the
trunk...
sandblasted them and primed them, then gave them a coat or two of SEM trim
black, which is semi gloss, looked correct for the parts, am I correct??
Gotta wait a few days now to let the paint harden then I'll put it back
together.

Frankenstein motors,  heh, heh, heh, cool...........