Re: [Amc-list] Trophy Queen

WOW sounds like it was a good weekend for AMC's at MN shows anyway. I
had my 68 AMX up to Little Falls for their show and just for fun I
put it in the 2 seater class, I got a lot of looks parking by all the
Vetts and T-Birds but anyway I got a 2nd place plaque with mine and
in the Factory Muscle Car class there was a really nice red 70
Donahue ( I didn't see anybody by the car all day so I didn't get to
talk to the owner) he took first place in his class and Presidents
choice for the show!  Anyway it sounds like there are plenty of
people out there that appreciate something a little different.

Congrats Armand. By the way if you wne to the Mankato show where are
you from? I live in Hutchinson.

Good Luck, Keith

55  "409" Chevy Gasser
68  "390" AMX