Re: [Amc-list] T-96 woes... (factory t5 lubricant)

Re: [Amc-list] T-96 woes... (factory t5 lubricant)

I read your previous post and think I see the problem now. AMC *DID*
recommend ATF in the T-5 in 1982. That caused problems, and you probably
had to fix quite a few! I also went back and took a closer look at the
1983 supplement. There IS a different lube recommendation!! I missed it
the first time... T4 and T5 lube changed to AMC/Jeep SAE 90 or 80W-90
Gear Lubricant. I bet there was a tech bulletin that came out sometime
in 82 as well. Feel better now? ;> -------------- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008
16:32:19 +0000 From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx No, I'm not. I'm also not
going to argue about it... -------------- Original message
---------------------- From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>