[Amc-list] SX4's tips and 4 sale!

George, if you are serious about saving anSX4 and not putting it in a Demo Derby, give me an e here!  I live about 11 from Houston and 7 from Dallas.

The most important thing when buying an SX4 or any Eagle is to use a light to inspect the front subframe rails... even better if you can yank the front wheels.  Inside the front frame rails they had a habit of collecting dirt and seperating from the body, filing with more junk and rusting through.  This practically renders the car useless and I have seen MANY with PERFECT body panels that I could stick my finger throught the subframe, so beware!

Next check further back on the subframe for rust.  Poke the plastic cladding all around and seee if the metal underneath is just powder.

Check front floorbaords for rust (seeing a pattern here?!)

Otherwise, it's just linke any other car!

Good luck!

Jesse