[Amc-list] 65 Rambler American Instrument Cluster

[Amc-list] 65 Rambler American Instrument Cluster

If anyone is parting out a 64 or 65 Rambler American I could use the instrument cluster.  Mine is severely sun-faded and I don't have the software or the artistic talent of Tom J. to re-face my cluster like he did on his Rambler.   Although, now that I think about it, it might be fun to put a snail on the left side of the speedometer and a tortoise on the right side to indicate the relative speeds with the 195.6 and BW automatic transmission.  I saw a similar set of logos on the throttle plate for a Piper Cub recently.

I'm serious about needing the cluster.  Fair price is being offered of course.

Regards,
Joe Fulton