Re: [Amc-list] Popping the rebuilt head back on - prime and paint, or ju

Re: [Amc-list] Popping the rebuilt head back on - prime and paint, or just paint?

I shoulda called Galvin's!

I was thinking of masking and painting the block. With the head off,
exhaust manifold off, oil line off, all sorts of bits and sundries
lined up and labelled - I thought it would be a good time to clean and
paint the block as well.

So - hold off for a weekend while waiting for the right paint, or just
go with the bluer paint. Think I should wait - but with a wife and 2
kids driving, I've been stuck home for too long! I want the Rambler to
ramble!