[Amc-list] another aluminum block q

i told the guy with that aluminum engine i WILL pick it up. hopefully in a week or 2. anyway, off to my question. will the cast iron ohv head gasket i have work on the al block? with those cylinders free standing like they do, would seem like it has to have some kinda special gasket. my luck it will, and costs a TON. the valve cover gasket looks like should be the same thing.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules