Re: [Amc-list] Shipping Alberta

Well I'm used to dealing with the other direction, trying to get parts
shipped ->to canada, but I'm sure the problems are the same in
reverse...

Basically, UPS charges a $20.00 surcharge to bring stuff through
customs.  This charge isn't mentioned on the web site, and most of the
agents don't even seem to know about it.  It gets tacked on as a COD
charge, that the receiver has to pay.  Depending on the cost of the
item in question, this surcharge could be a drop in the bucket, or a
rather shocking discovery!