---------------
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 21:30:23 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

I can say if you go over 2 1/4 you may  want to get a fairly stockis muffler to keep the noise down!
I run 2 1/2 on mine and actually have a glass pack under the rear floor acting as a resonator before going over the rear axle to a Dynomax super turbo sitting in the stock rear position.
   Either muffler on it's own was too loud for me with the 2 1/2 pipes.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"