Re: [Amc-list] Who knows Renaults? GTA? Ragtop!

Re: [Amc-list] Who knows Renaults? GTA? Ragtop!

Evidently you have not tried to find Renault
Alliance/Encore brake rotors.  That seems to be one of
the type of part that the Renault NA listers can't
find.  And I don't think having to order from Canada
or Europe is exactly convenient.

I don't own a Renault and feel sure I never will but I
stand by what I said about parts being "thin on the
ground."

Joe Fulton

--- Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> snip