----------------
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 03:31:24 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

I stumbled on this and it is very close to me, priced very cheap and even has less than 100K on it.
The GTA was the one car I remember running like it should. It was not a race car but the 2.0L makes it run like they all should have.
   Oh, and it covers the ragtop urge I have had for years...
Stickshift, good if my shoulder likes this particular car. Bad if it doesn't. I've found some cars don't bother me much, depends on shift effort and placement.

   So, what is the likelyhood of finding parts for this puppy should the timing belt be gone and th evalves mangled or the rear suspension bushings be shot etc;

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"