Re: [Amc-list] WAS: AMC six specs, NOW inliners

Re: [Amc-list] WAS: AMC six specs, NOW inliners

This week is "auto week" here on the central coast
with the Pebble Beach concourse this weekend and other
shows/auctions in Monterey as well as the races at
Laguna Seca.  This morning on the way to work I saw a
parade of mostly Italian sports cars headed for
highway 156 and Monterey.   I know there were several
Alfa's but there were several I could not identify. I
saw no Ramblers today, but yesterday there was a white
2-door 220 or 330, 1964 or 65 model in traffic.  Nice
paint.

In other news, I'm finally sending the 73 Hornet to
the scrapper this weekend and have resolved a personal
conflict in my life so I will be able to complete the
build of the 195.6 you saw on the engine stand and get
that 64 Rambler back on the road this summer.

--- Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Last Saturday we had a going-away party for a friend
> moving to Mass. for
> a 1 year internship. We got wierdo-car quorum!

Here in the Bay Area you can see a real variety of
wierdo cars on craigslist. I'd like to have more time,
money and most of all space to spend some quality time
with some of them.

Joe Fulton