[Amc-list] Bottle Shock--AMC Content Involved

[Amc-list] Bottle Shock--AMC Content Involved

A new movie is out about the wine industry called Bottle Shock.  There is
a pretty sweet yellow '74 Gremlin in it which has a prominent spot during
the movie, driven by one of the stars--Alan Rickman.  The poor Gremlin
gets a kick in the tire by said star but that's the price you pay for
being a star I guess.   And oh, by the way, I was an extra in two
different scenes.  I was originally called to have my Gremlin in the movie
and then they decided not to use mine but kept me on as one of the winery
owners.   Truth be told, I look like one of the farm hands in a red plaid
shirt and a cowboy hat, but I'm not complaining.

A fellow NorCal AMC Club member was also an extra and had his AMX with him
too.  I'm not sure if he made the film or ended up on the cutting room
floor.

You can see the trailer here:

http://www.bottleshockthemovie.com/

If a trailer opens automatically, close it.  A better one is located by
clicking on the "trailer" bottle in the upper right of the page.

Ross Guistino
Rohnert Park, CA
'73 Gremlin 304 aka Vivo
'75 Gremlin X aka Greta