[Amc-list] 72 360 with 3 bolt Blncr- Late flywheel?

[Amc-list] 72 360 with 3 bolt Blncr- Late flywheel?

Hey guys,

Scrapping out the 72 Ambo 4 door tomorrow and have about everything out of it, though I may pay someone to yank the windshield and rear glass... I just can't see cruching them!

So this has the 72 360 with 3 bolt harmonic balancer and a 727 trans (LOOOONG tailhousing!)  I want to put mate the 360 with a Jeep T-18A I am using in a Commando project.

Does this take the later flywheel or the earlier version likeon the 70 and back?  I figured withe the 727 trans it would be the later, but I have never had a 71 and up with the 3 hole balancer, so I am not sure!

Have a great weekend,

Jesse