[Amc-list] Greenmead AMC Regional Show, and O'Yeah Woodward Dream Cruise

[Amc-list] Greenmead AMC Regional Show, and O'Yeah Woodward Dream Cruise

Just a reminder and/or notice, this Sunday, August 17th  Great Lakes Classic AMC Club (Home of the 2010 Nationals) 23rd Annual AMO Regional Show in Livonia, MI.

Information:
greatlakesclassic@xxxxxxxxxx
Bob Lucas - 313-600-5830
Kevin Nichols - 419-304-3589
Ron Rogers - 248-250-3876

8:30am - Vendor Set Up
9:00am - Show Field Opens
11:00am - Show Field Closes
12:00pm - Judging Begins
3:00pm - Award Presentation
Admission $3.00 - Under 12 - FREE!

Entry Fee - $20 non-member
Display Only - $12.00 --  Nash and Hudson Cars $7.00
Vendors - $22.00
Vehicles For Sale - $17.00
(includes late fee of $2.00 applied after August 1st.

Last year in the rain there were STILL 26 cars.  The year before there were 80 cars and 20 vendors.  This show is getting better every year!  It is a fine finish to the Detroit Area Woodward Dream Cruise in it's 20 something year.  Basically a million people come out to see almost that many cars cruise a 14 mile stretch from Pontiac to Detroit which was the cruisin strip of the past.  Dream Cruise is officially Saturday, although it "starts this week and grows each night until the official day.  Definately an automotive experience with an fantastic AMC finish.

I'll be there w/Gremlin parts and t-shirts.  Hope to see you there too.  Well worth the trip!!!
Blessings,Richard Estermyer javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx