[Amc-list] Hub Cap Question II

Sent this on the 8th but did not see anything about it replied to.  Did I miss something, or noone sure about these?

Hey Group,We were workin on the Gremlin and Spirit patch today pulling parts and cleaned out a couple cars of hub caps.  We have one set that it a turbine w/volcano caps in the center (e-mail for pic).  These look like the ones that were on my 75 Matador.  However the Mats, were the rubber ones that were directly attached to the stock steel wheels.  Does anyone know how these hub caps are to attach to the wheels.  It looks like it would need washers as the holes of the cap are slightly larger than the bolts and do not fit snugly, and then you have the plastic is not that thick.  Any thoughts?Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx