[Amc-list] Emailing: athenaea24

My daughter managed to put the pictures of Randy Booker's AMC show in Sabattus, Maine he had on August 3 on Photobucket; I've never sent a link like this, so I hope it gets forwarded properly. Enjoy.
Shortcut to: http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s346/athenaea24/?mediafilter=slideshows

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.