Re: [Amc-list] Rambler six comma fast

" From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
" > Hey Tom,
" > and others, I found his photbucket pics, WAY COOL!!!
" >
" > http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/Ramblinon6/
" >
" > So awesome, wonder where it lives...
"
" Alton IL
"
"
" Yeah, nice work!! Same guy suggested the 199 crank in a 4.0 block, to
" get the bigger bore... now that would be an odd engine, no!? He says he
" revs his 258 to 6000 no problem.

199 rods are the same length as 4.0 rods...  to get zero deck height,
you'd need slugs with ~2.1" pin height!  6.375" rods with stock slugs.

otoh you could plausibly run 7.125" custom rods and 1.1" pin height.

there oughta be a formula that sets pin height to minimize rotating
mass inertia...