Re: [Amc-list] 1967 232 six with 122K miles- grade of oil?

Re: [Amc-list] 1967 232 six with 122K miles- grade of oil?

But that valve job might not be cheap. I'm looking at appr. $470 to
mill the head, do a valve job and install hardened seats. I need to
pick up 6 intake and 1 exhaust valve as well. Probably be about $650
or so.

I'm guessing a valve job by itself would be a lot cheaper, and I'm not
complaining. Just saying it can add up quickly if the head got warped.

Hey, can I go synthetic now? Or since I haven't changed the main seal
and the oil pan seal, should I still stick to dino oil?