[Amc-list] Anyone bringing swap N trade AMC pic CDs to Cecil County?

[Amc-list] Anyone bringing swap N trade AMC pic CDs to Cecil County?

 I got no response on my proposal a few weeks ago to swap AMC pictures on CDs, but I'm still planning on bringing 5 of my own CD's of pics, in case anyone is interested in swapping CDs and brings some. I found out my 2006 Cecil County drag movie files were around 350 Mb's, so almost half of the pics on the CD, not 10%, are mine personally. :)

 Anyway, my name is Jerry Casper, Potomac Rambler Club member, should be wearing a white Penske Shirt with the 2nd Gen NASCAR Matador on it in all it's glory. SN and email name is GremlinGTs. Hopefully I'll meet someone who has pictures on a CD to exchange. I"ll also have my green R/C Gremlin running around ( I hope! Last time I brought it, it didnt' work, didnt' have a screwdriver to check the battery, and the wire was loose when I got home. Grr!) So, see ya there....

Jerry Casper