Re: [Amc-list] Need 6 intake valves and 1 exhaust valve for 195.6 OHV 6

Re: [Amc-list] Need 6 intake valves and 1 exhaust valve for 195.6 OHV 6 - any alternatives?

It's good to use an AMC vendor I guess, but you can
find 196 valves on Ebay and Kanter's Auto Products
(google it) offers quite a few parts for the 195.6
engine.

Joe Fulton

 He