[Amc-list] Need 6 intake valves and 1 exhaust valve for 195.6 OHV 6 - an

[Amc-list] Need 6 intake valves and 1 exhaust valve for 195.6 OHV 6 - any alternatives?

Got a call from the machine shop. Head is not cracked (woohoo!), but
it needs to be milled (so it did overheat and warp before I pulled it
home, bummer). Also needs one hole re-drilled and tapped. Needs new
guides and hardened valve seals. Not bad, all in all.

Per the machinist, the valves are very thin and he doesn't feel
comfortable turning them. Might cause issues down the line. He
suggested I pick up 6 new intake valves and 1 new exhaust valve.

So - are they available? Is there an alternative part number I could
use? (oops, Galvin's advertises them. Think it's time for a call,
unless there are other recommendations)