Re: [Amc-list] Cheap Brakes and little OT ramble.

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>   The next bit is just an OT rant about boats and wives with money of their own..

I freakin' hate boats. Ugh. THey bore me to tears, always need
maintenance, slip fees, trailers, rot, mildew, rust, painting, storage,
then you get to get a face full of water. BFD. And I lived on Cape Cod,
worked on boats (even one Mobil Oil jackup drill rig sub-sea survey job
off the North Atlantic for 3 weeks). Never got the boat bug. Ducked that
one!

My condolences to you.

HOWEVER it confers upon you much Slack. You should be able to use said
Slack to raise the height of your Iron Pile or Project Cars.

"Oh honey I'm so glad for you, I'm glad you have another thing that
makes you happy." Works two ways... :-)