[Amc-list] 232 intake manifold gasket

I bought the intake/exhaust gasket set for my 232. It had to gasket's for the intake, one with and without the exhaust gasket. I think I was told that this engine didn't use an exhaust gasket.

Ok, I took the intake and exhaust manifold off of my engine and discovered that somebody had put BOTH gaskets on. The small blue one for the intake AND the big long silver one for the intake and exhaust.
 That's not right is it?

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/