[Amc-list] It's scrubbing, sanding, sanding, sanding, painting, sanding

[Amc-list] It's scrubbing, sanding, sanding, sanding, painting, sanding and rubbing time!

Time to attack the rust under the left rear taillight! And the small
bits at the bottom of the front doors. And another small patch. Wish
me luck!!!

Got some wiping pads, a sanding block, some 80, 120, 130, 320, 600 and
1500 grit sandpaper (there is no way I am going to go through each
grit. I know me. I'll use a rough one, then play it by ear!). Got some
rust prep spray, some body filler (for a very small skim), some
etching primer, some spray paint and some clear coat.

Found a place on line that claims to match paint  - and Mystic Poly
Gold for '65 Ramblers was on the list! I did a test spray on some
cardboard - and it looks kinda mystic and kinda poly and kinda
goldish. We'll see once it hits the car. Got a paint pen in Mystic
Poly as well. I tried it out, and will need to clean the tip to re-use
it.

How do you clean a paint-pen tip?

Anyway - I read some books, got some supplies and am hoping it gets
under 95 degrees some, so I can get at it!