Re: [Amc-list] I know I'm getting old, but????

Jamie Smith wrote:

> What are points?

Eggzactly!

Sometimes I torture the counter help, for my own sick amusement. I make
them look up "Rambler" when I know the books have all been merged into
"AMC". I don't mind that, really, but when I get that "points" type
response, and they' impatient or snotty, then I get them back.

No, Rambler. American. No, not AMC American. It's a Chevrolet Impala not
a GM Impala, right?  It's a Rambler. American. The door plate says Nash
Kelvinator. Look it up! Wanna go look at the car? It's right outside
your door!

Ignorance is fine; there's lots of things I know nothing about.

Arrogant dimwit know-nothings I have no patience with.